- Referring to any four-legged animal as a weird dog
- Massively underestimating the number of nearly uncountable objects
- Massively overestimating the number of clearly countable objects
- Bad puns in TV episode titles
- Autistic Person: *Flaps when they're happy*
- Autistic Person: *Hisses and pulls away when they're upset*
- Autistic Person: *Points and jumps when they need something *
- Autistic Person: *Rocks and stomps when they're upset*
- Autistic Person: *Verbally stims when they're anxious *
- Autistic Person: *Pets other to show love and affection*
- Autistic Person: *Has a thousand unique stims and vocalizations for different contexts that convey different meanings*
- Allistic Person: "See, they don't communicate at all!"
Prompt Grimmons: Where Simmons and Grif are best friends in middle school but one of them moves away so they text all the time. Eventually leading to snapchat. Thats why they’re still friends today. At the end maybe like their senior year one of them snapchats a picture of them outside their classroom and the other one freaks out and runs out seeing them and tackles him. (they should be boyfriends maybe)
(Can do, anon! I don’t know how snapchat works, so it’ll just be picture messaging, but I certainly can do!)
Grif’s fourteenth birthday should have been awesome.
It was decidedly not.